We are looking for a full-time, volunteer Content Acquisition Manager to manage the flow of digital streaming and on-demand media content acquisition across various streaming services for the L division at Llacuna. Your role will be to manage the daily operations of our media center’s content acquisition services, in which you will manage the coordination with our global partners in Japan.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the process and flow of content submissions, interface with prospective content partners
- Interface with various departments, contributors, and partners.
- Track title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, start dates, options, etc.
- Conduct market and competitive research
- Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
- Evaluate incoming projects and provide creative feedback
- Coordinate with partners in Japan daily, (minimal Japanese language background preferred)
- College preferred
- An expert level understanding of content acquisition
- Prior studio, agency, consulting or media-focused technology experience strongly preferred but not required
- Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking skills
- Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional in written and verbal form in both English and Japanese
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
- High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
- You gotta be good with tech, there will be a test
- Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking, curious with great calm and a good sense of humor
- Research and analytic experience a plus but not required
- A love of entertainment, TV and film
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com