We make all of our Creosote Oil by hand, in small batches, using fresh creosote leaves that we harvest ourselves and heat using only the power of the sun. Creosote Oil has a beautiful mellow, but distinct, smell which captures the essence of a monsoon in the Sonoran Desert. It also has a long list of healing properties that indigenous people have known about for centuries.
Creosote is a sacred plant traditionally used in Native American traditions for overall skin healing. Use it for healing cuts, burns, uneven skin tone, flaky, scaly skin & more. Wear it as a fragrance or use it as a healing tool.
Our Creosote Oil is made in Tucson, Arizona and harvested from nature using sustainable methods that not only keep the plant healthy and strong, but also keep walkways and roadways manicured so that they are more visible for pedestrians and bicyclists.
Our Creosote Oil can be used for:
- Anti-acne – the oil may be applied on acne to subside them. The carrier oil, grapeseed, also has many anti-acne properties.
- Anti-inflammatory – the herb lowers inflammation.
- Antiseptic – This oil prevents infections in bleeding wounds.
- Cicatrizant – It heals wounds, specially burns and sunburns.
- Sun protection – The herb grows in the desert. It offers a good sun protection and its oil can be used in sunscreen formulations.
- Analgesic – relieves pain when applied topically.
- Expectorant – promotes expulsion of phlegm.
- Anti-neuritic – provides relief from the pain and stinging sensation in neuritis.
- Antihelmintic – kills parasites in the intestines.
- Diuretic – promotes the release of urine.
Ingredients: Grapeseed Oil, Creosote Leaf.
Made in Tucson – Dunbar Springs and surrounding neighborhoods.